Responsible for data processing:
Ressler Partners GmbH
Stubenring 24/9, 1010 Vienna, Austria
FN: 523450f, Commercial Court Vienna
We process the following categories of data in our company for the purpose of fulfilling contracts in accordance with Art. 6, Paragraph 1, lit. b), based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6, Paragraph 1, lit. a) and based on a legal obligation in accordance with c) GDPR:Order and customer data as well as the data of prospects
Customer data is used for the purpose of order processing, making contact, and invoicing. The data is only processed and available to Ressler Partners GmbH. Furthermore, the data may be passed on to authorities and tax consultants. The data must be kept for seven years for legal reasons.Supplier data
Supplier data is used for the purpose of order processing, and for making contact. The data is only processed and available to Ressler Partners GmbH. The data will not be passed on and must be kept for seven years for legal reasons.Employee data
Employee data is used for payroll accounting purposes, for training registrations, and for time management. The data is only processed and available to Ressler Partners GmbH. In case of need, the data will be passed on to authorities and tax consultants.The data must be kept for seven years for legal reasons. Employee data required for the issuance of a service certificate is stored for 30 years.Candidate and applicant data
Application data is used for the purpose of checking the application. The data is processed internally and is available to Ressler Partners GmbH. The data will not be passed on without your consent and will be deleted seven (7) months after completion of the projects.
This does not apply to your application documents if you have agreed to keep your data on file for another three (3) years. You can revoke your consent at any time.
After the expiry of the retention periods, your data will be automatically deleted or anonymized.
We rely on data provided by yourself and collected from publicly accessible sources (social media channels).Your rights
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
• You are entitled at any time to request information about the data stored about you.
• You can demand the correction, deletion, and blocking of specific personal data at any time. A deletion presupposes that the rights to which we are entitled are not opposed to this.
• Furthermore, you can revoke the given declaration of consent at any time without giving reasons. You can send the revocation to us either by mail (Ressler Partners GmbH, Stubenring 24/9, 1010 Vienna) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Ressler Partners GmbH guarantees compliance with this request within five (5) working days.
• If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or your data protection rights have been violated in some other way, you can report this to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.Contact us
If you have any questions on this topic, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or Ressler Partners GmbH, Stubenring 24/9, 1010 Vienna.Data we process in detail
• Order and customer data as well as prospect data contain the following data categories: Name, address, contact person, telephone number, e-mail, VAT number
• Supplier data includes the following data categories: Name, address, contact person, telephone number, e-mail, VAT number
• Employee data includes the following categories of data: Name, address, date of birth, date of entry, date of departure, telephone number, e-mail address, department
• Applicant and candidate data contains the following data categories: Name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, citizenship, certificates, resume, photograph
The provision of personal data is required by contract or necessary for the conclusion of a contract. The consequence of not providing this information is that we cannot conclude a contract and, for example, cannot forward your application.Data processing on our website
The website is operated by Ressler Partners GmbH.
This information describes how we, as the responsible entity for data protection, process data in connection with this website.
Contact details: if you send a contact request, it will be sent directly to us via e-mail, and will not be stored on the website.The data we process about you - Data types - Website data
During your visit to this website the following data is collected:
Date, time, your IP, name and version of your web browser, the website (URL), how you came to our website, certain cookies (see below) and the information you enter yourself.Cookies
“Cookies” are used on this website. A “cookie” is a small file that may be stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are generally used to offer users additional functions on a website. They may be used, for example, to help you navigate a website, to allow you to continue to use a website where you left it and/or to save your preferences and settings when you return to the website. Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer.
Most cookies on this website are what are known as “session cookies”. These are automatically deleted when you leave the website. Permanent cookies remain on your computer until you manually delete them in your browser. We use such permanent cookies to recognize you the next time you visit our website.
If you want to control cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to notify you when a website wants to store cookies. You can also block or delete cookies if they have already been stored on your computer. If you need further information, please use the help-function in your browser.
Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect your online experience and prevent you from fully utilizing this website.Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses what are known as "Cookies" - these are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of a website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activities for website operators and providing other services relating to the use of the website and the internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. You can object to the storage of your IP address at any time with future effect. You can find the appropriate plugin for your browser here
. When integrating the statistics with Google Analytics, the option "_anonymizeIp()" is used, which ensures that your IP address is only processed anonymously.
1. Cookie: _ga from Google, the purpose: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how a visitor uses the website. Expiration: 2 years, type: HTTP
2. _gat_gtag_UA_65704733_28 from Google, the purpose: Is used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate. Expiration: 1 day, type: HTTP
3. _gid from Google, the purpose: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how a visitor uses the website. Expiration: 1 day, type: HTTPPurpose of the data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide you with, improve, and develop this website.
• To be able to create usage statistics.
• To detect, prevent, and investigate attacks on our website.Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our overriding legitimate interest [Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR] in achieving the above-mentioned purposes.Duration of storage
We will store your data in principle for a period of one (1) year. A longer storage is only applied as far as is necessary for the analysis of attacks on our website.Your rights in connection with personal data
You are entitled (subject to applicable law), among other things, to (a) check whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to receive copies of such data, (b) request the correction, completion or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law, (c) require us to limit the processing of personal data, (d) in certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal data or to revoke the consent previously given for its processing, (e) require data transferability, (f) know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, and (g) file a complaint with the competent authority.Contact details
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail Ressler Partners GmbH, Stubenring 24/9, 1010 Vienna.